VOLUNTARY POSITION: ACCOUNT MANAGER INTERNSHIP (SPAIN)
ITERPRO is the first business intelligence solution football specific that supports professional football clubs in making better decision faster, helping them to achieve a competitive edge. As result of years of expertise in coaching, technology development and research, Sport Scientists and IT experts are actively working on ITERPRO software and support, in order to pursuit the excellence and provide indeed the most effective and comprehensive product on the market.
Because of this unicity, from both design and functionality point of view, ITERPRO has already closed important adeals with well renowned football clubs, and securing partnerships with industry big players, generating a business traction and brand awareness. The seeds are rooted and the company is now aiming for an international scaling.
Based in the UK, ITERPRO Group International Limited is composed by passionate, self-driven, and efficient professionals organized with an horizontal approach, where transparency, collaboration and results are the most relevant values. At the moment ITERPRO has started a recruitment process to hire smart and talented figures to develop the core business. In such a top priority ITERPRO is going to respond just to really motivated, capable and aware applicants. Being a part of the team will represent actively participating to a change in the critical decision-making process in the football industry worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
Iterpro Group International are offering voluntary placement opportunities for Sport Science students to work alongside our team. You will gain valuable experience in the sport analytics industry working for a company that is supporting elite football clubs at various levels of management.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and digital tools. The internship will provide the candidate with the opportunity to learn, participate, assisting and lead with the following duties:
Research and Development
- Scientific Literature review & Research Presentation
- Features Design Thinking
- Software and Device Testing
- Competitors Analysis & Football Industry Monitoring
- Review of current technology landscape
CRM & Marketing Activities
- Customer Support (remote and/or on site)
- Supporting staff in ongoing sales and project work
Any other activity required by ITERPRO in relation to the object of this agreement and agreed from time to time by the Parties.
- Based in Spain
- Native or Bilingual proficiency (minimum required English professional full working proficiency)
- Sport Science graduate or current Sport Science student
- Sport Technology experience (gathering, analyse and reporting data)
- Strong attention to detail, good organization and planning skills
- Analytical and IT skills (Advanced usage of Microsoft Office)
- Experience in the football industry
- Knowledge & passion about the football industry and technology
- Commercial awareness, good teamwork, strong communication skills, and networking ability
- Ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once, problem-solving skills
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
- INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with latest technologies. Company’s members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance are part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
- FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are minimum 1 years, and renewable with negotiation on end. Other than that, ITERPRO offers 100% remote work with no exceptions.
- FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give the drive in a full daily life.