JOB POSITION: JUNIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER
ITERPRO is the first business intelligence solution football specific that supports professional football clubs in making better decision faster, helping them to achieve a competitive edge. As result of years of expertise in sport science, technology development and research, Iterpro combines football know-how and software engineering in a unique web-based software, from both design and functionality point of view and aims to provide indeed the most effective and comprehensive club management solution in the football industry.
Iterpro is a fast-growing company which has already secured important deals with well renowned football clubs and partnerships with the industry big players, generating a business traction and brand awareness. The seeds are rooted and the company is now aiming for an international scaling.
Based in UK, Iterpro Group International Limited is composed by passionate, self-driven, and pro-active professionals lead in a horizontal organizational structure, where smart working, teamwork, transparency, collaboration and results are the most relevant values. At the moment Iterpro is looking for recruiting smart and talented professionals that will add value to the business and working in a high-standard sport élite environment. In such a top priority Itepro is going to respond just to really motivated, capable and aware applicants. Iterpro Football Intelligence is providing a 360° solution for club management that covers a very wide range of topics related to football management such as player performance analysis, technical profiling, medical procedures and statistics, administration, transfer market, legal contract management and club financials. For this reason working at Iterpro represents a very rich experience where you will achieve a wide know how about management, technology and its application in football industry. Being a part of the team will represent actively participating to a revolution in the critical decision-making process in the football industry worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and maintaining documentation including API usage and logic flow diagrams
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications
- Designing and developing RESTful API
- Integrating back-end services with multiple internal and external APIs
- Managing the existing codebase, performing maintenance and optimization/refactoring if needed
- Investigating, designing and implementing new technologies into our architecture
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of experience
- Hands-on experience working on one of following techs: Node.js, express.js, GoLang, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful API development, JSON.
- Must have the ability to rapidly prototype new ideas and present findings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
- INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with latest technologies. Company’s members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance are part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
- FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are minimum 1 years, and renewable with negotiation on end. Other than that, ITERPRO offers 100% remote work with no exceptions.
- FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give the drive in a full daily life.