JOB POSITION: QA ENGINEER
ITERPRO is the first business intelligence solution football specific that supports professional football clubs in making better decision faster, helping them to achieve a competitive edge. As result of years of expertise in coaching, technology development and research, Sport Scientists and IT experts are actively working on ITERPRO software and support, in order to pursuit the excellence and provide indeed the most effective and comprehensive product on the market.
Because of this unicity, from both design and functionality point of view, ITERPRO has already closed important adeals with well renowned football clubs, and securing partnerships with industry big players, generating a business traction and brand awareness. The seeds are rooted and the company is now aiming for an international scaling.
Based in the UK, ITERPRO Group International Limited is composed by passionate, self-driven, and efficient professionals organized with an horizontal approach, where transparency, collaboration and results are the most relevant values. At the moment ITERPRO has started a recruitment process to hire smart and talented figures to develop the core business. In such a top priority ITERPRO is going to respond just to really motivated, capable and aware applicants. Being a part of the team will represent actively participating to a change in the critical decision-making process in the football industry worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
- Participating in the design process with Product Owner, Product Specialists, and Customers in order to identify use and edge cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Perform code reviews and analysis in order to assure quality also on the code
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working with git, CI frameworks, Node.js, responsive design, and RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Familiarity with remote working and/or working with remote team members
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
- INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with latest technologies. Company’s members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance are part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
- FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are minimum 1 years, and renewable with negotiation on end.
- FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give the drive in a full daily life.