JOB POSITION: UI/UX DEVELOPER
ITERPRO is the first business intelligence solution football specific that supports professional football clubs in making better decision faster, helping them to achieve a competitive edge. As result of years of expertise in coaching, technology development and research, Sport Scientists and IT experts are actively working on ITERPRO software and support, in order to pursuit the excellence and provide indeed the most effective and comprehensive product on the market.
Because of this unicity, from both design and functionality point of view, ITERPRO has already closed important adeals with well renowned football clubs, and securing partnerships with industry big players, generating a business traction and brand awareness. The seeds are rooted and the company is now aiming for an international scaling.
Based in the UK, ITERPRO Group International Limited is composed by passionate, self-driven, and efficient professionals organized with an horizontal approach, where transparency, collaboration and results are the most relevant values. At the moment ITERPRO has started a recruitment process to hire smart and talented figures to develop the core business. In such a top priority ITERPRO is going to respond just to really motivated, capable and aware applicants. Being a part of the team will represent actively participating to a change in the critical decision-making process in the football industry worldwide.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our customers.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
What you’ll be doing
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and the IT team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Agile, startup mindset
- Good time-management skills
- Familiarity with remote working and/or working with remote team members
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field is a plus
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
- INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with latest technologies. Company’s members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance are part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
- FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are minimum 1 years, and renewable with negotiation on end. Other than that, ITERPRO offers 100% remote work with no exceptions.
- FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give the drive in a full daily life.