JOB POSITION: MOBILE DEVELOPER
ITERPRO is the first business intelligence solution football-specific that supports professional football clubs in making better decisions faster, helping them to achieve a competitive edge. As a result of years of expertise in coaching, technology development, and research, Sports Scientists and IT experts are actively working on ITERPRO software and support, in order to pursue the excellence and provide indeed the most effective and comprehensive product on the market.
Because of this unicity, from both design and functionality point of view, ITERPRO has already closed important deals with well-renowned football clubs, and securing partnerships with industry big players, generating business traction and brand awareness. The seeds are rooted and the company is now aiming for international scaling.
Based in the UK, ITERPRO Group International Limited is composed of passionate, self-driven, and efficient professionals organized with a horizontal approach, where transparency, collaboration, and results are the most relevant values. At the moment ITERPRO has started a recruitment process to hire smart and talented figures to develop the core business. In such a top priority ITERPRO is going to respond just to really motivated, capable, and aware applicants. Being a part of the team will represent actively participating in a change in the critical decision-making process in the football industry worldwide.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and developing Mobile Apps with cross-platform technologies
- Interacting with Product Specialists and Customers in order to provide feedbacks
- Managing the existing applications portfolio, their maintenance, and improvements
- Interacting with external outsourcing partners
- Managing the deployment and distribution of new Mobile Apps
- Developing automated unit tests
- Writing and updating design documentation
- Interfacing with software test to ensure a high-quality product
- Providing technical leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- Lugano (Switzerland)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile development
- Extensive experience with both cross-platform technologies (Flutter) and native frameworks (Android and iOS)
- Solid software development skills and computer science fundamentals
- Track record of shipping apps to Google Play Store
- Attention to details and talent for implementing creative and technically sound solutions to product challenges
- Knowledge of API development is a plus
- Knowledge of Web Development is a plus
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with the latest technologies. The company’s members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance is part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are a minimum of 1 year, and renewable with negotiation on end.
FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give the drive in a full daily life.