VOLUNTARY POSITION: SPORT SCIENCE INTERNSHIP (UK)
ITERPRO is the sports industry’s premier business intelligence solution that supports professional football clubs in making intelligent decisions faster. As a result of years of expertise in coaching, technology development, and research, Sports Scientists and IT experts are actively working on the ITERPRO software to pursue excellence and provide the most effective and comprehensive product on the market.
After a period of significant growth, ITERPRO now powers some of the biggest names on the global stage of football, including; AC Milan & Leeds United to name a few, with partnerships secured with the biggest players in the industry ITERPRO is ready to scale once more.
Based in the UK, ITERPRO Group International Limited is composed of passionate, self-driven, and efficient professionals organized with a holistic approach, where transparency, collaboration, and results are the most relevant values. At the moment ITERPRO has started a recruitment process to hire smart and talented figures to develop the core business. As such a top priority, ITERPRO will prioritise applications from motivated, capable and aware applicants. Being a part of the team will mean you are becoming part of an industry changing movement that is set to take the football industry by storm.
What you’ll be doing
Iterpro Group International is offering voluntary placement opportunities for Sport Science students to work alongside our team. You will gain valuable experience in the sports analytics industry working for a company that is supporting elite football clubs at various levels of management.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and digital tools. The internship will provide the candidate with the opportunity to learn, participate, assist and lead with the following duties:
Research and Development
- Scientific Literature review & Research Presentation
- Features Design Thinking
- Software and Device Testing
- Competitors Analysis & Football Industry Monitoring
- Review of the current technology landscape
CRM & Marketing Activities
- Customer Support (remote and/or on-site)
- Supporting staff in ongoing sales and project work
Any other activity required by ITERPRO about the object of this agreement and agreed from time to time by the Parties.
- Based in UK
- Native or Bilingual proficiency (minimum required English professional full working proficiency)
- Sport Science graduate or current Sport Science student
- Sports Technology experience (gathering, analyzing, and reporting data)
- Strong attention to detail, good organization, and planning skills
- Analytical and IT skills (Advanced usage of Microsoft Office)
- Experience in the football industry
- Knowledge & passion for the football industry and technology
- Commercial awareness, good teamwork, strong communication skills, and networking ability
- Ability to multitask, to work on several projects at once, and problem-solving skills
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with the latest technologies. Company members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance is part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are a minimum of 6 months and renewable with negotiation on end. Other than that, ITERPRO offers 100% remote work with no exceptions.
FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give you the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give you the drive to a full daily life.