VOLUNTARY POSITION: FOOTBALL FINANCE INTERNSHIP (UK)
ITERPRO is the sports industry’s premier business intelligence solution that supports professional football clubs in making intelligent decisions faster. As a result of years of expertise in coaching, technology development, and research, Sports Scientists and IT experts are actively working on the ITERPRO software to pursue excellence and provide the most effective and comprehensive product on the market. After a period of significant growth, ITERPRO now powers some of the biggest names on the global stage of football, with partnerships secured with the biggest players in the industry ITERPRO is ready to scale once more. Based in the UK, ITERPRO Group International Limited is composed of passionate, self-driven, and efficient professionals organized with a holistic approach, where transparency, collaboration, and results are the most relevant values. At the moment ITERPRO has started a recruitment process to hire smart and talented figures to develop the core business. As such a top priority, ITERPRO will prioritise applications from motivated, capable and aware applicants. Being a part of the team will mean you are becoming part of an industry changing movement that is set to take the football industry by storm.
What you’ll be doing
Iterpro Group International is offering voluntary placement opportunities for Finance, Administration and Management Engineering students to work alongside our team. You will gain valuable experience in the sports industry working for a company that is supporting elite football clubs at various levels of management.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment where they will gain a broad range of experience in various aspects of marketing and digital practices. The internship will provide the candidate with the opportunity to learn, participate, assist and lead with the following duties:
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT(R&D)
- Analysis of the economic and financial aspects of the football industry: onboarding with the Head of Football Finance, learning all the financial KPIs of the industry
- Features Design Thinking: starting from the existing product, think of new features regarding the administration section of the product
- Software and Device Testing: testing the administration and finance section of Itepro, building Excel files for checking every algorithm in the product
- Competitor analysis & Football Industry Monitoring: monitoring the latest news from the football/sports industry, to understand market trends with partners & competitors alike.
- Review of current Technology: monitoring the state of the art of technology development to spot future trends and potential application in football
CRM & MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Customer Support (remote and/or on-site): supporting customers with technical issues, customer training, collecting and analysing data
- Demo/Presentation & Networking: carrying out product demos, delivering the company vision, networking with other football industry practitioners and players, closing sales
- Any other activity required by ITERPRO in relation to the object of this agreement and agreed upon from time to time by the Parties.
- English Native or Bilingual proficiency
- English professional with full working proficiency
- CV in English
- Strong attention to detail, good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge & passion for the football industry
- Commercial awareness, good teamwork, strong communication skills, and networking ability
- Analytical and IT skills.
Why you will like to work at Iterpro
INNOVATION & EDUCATION. Iterpro challenges to grow and experiment with the latest technologies. Company members always maintain a growth mindset and invest deeply in employee development and RD. Conference and workshop attendance is part of the formation process together with career coaching done by professionals.
FLEXIBILITY. Work distribution can also be arranged based on your personal needs. Freelance contracts are a minimum of 6 months and renewable with negotiation on end. Other than that, ITERPRO offers 100% remote work with no exceptions.
FUN. Working with ITERPRO will give you the chance to support famous and international football clubs and organizations; all the excitement linked to this fantastic game will surely give you the drive to a full daily life.